Camp CaPella is a lakefront summer camp at Phillips Lake that provides diverse recreational and educational opportunities for children and adults with disabilities. Camp CaPella is for all campers regardless of ability, to be afforded an opportunity to enjoy a summer program. We offer learning experiences, recreational activities, and fun! It is our hope that this safe environment will maximize their abilities and willingness for participation, and is appropriate to foster their self awareness, growth, and development. It is also a retreat offered to administration, staff, and clients of other agencies and programs in the community that serve the needs of children and adults with disabilities. Camp CaPella offers year round recreational and educational opportunities outside of the Phillips Lake facility.
• Sponsor A Child To Camp
• Organize a Fundraiser to Benefit Camp CaPella
• Join a Camp Committee (Fundraising/Development, Facility, or Program Committee)
• Arrange a Speaking Engagement with a Service Organization (Kiwanis, Rotary, church, etc.)
• Shop with Amazon Smile
• Purchase an Engraved Brick
• Donate In Memory of a Loved One*
• Make A Donation*
• Participate in a Fundraiser
• Introduce a Friend to Camp
*Donations can be made online via PayPal. Click Here to Donate Online. Or if you prefer, donations can be mailed to Camp CaPella, PO Box 552, Holden, ME 04429. Make Checks Payable to “Camp CaPella”.
For more information or to discuss these options further, please call 207-843-5104.